Aug 23, 2009

Laughters

If you don't know what is babysitting , you should know it now.






Answering Machine Messages :

1.Sorry I can’t get to the phone right now because my girlfriend and I are doing our favorite thing together; so I’ll get back to you when we finish our business. Please leave you name and phone number after the beep.

2. Hi, I'm not home right now, but my answering machine is, you can talk to it instead. Wait for the beep, then leave your name and phone number.

3. Hello. I'm home right now but cannot find the phone. Please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as i find it.

4. Please leave a beep after this message.

5. Please leave your message quickly after the beep; and I'll get back to you at the sound of the tone.

6. Hi. This is James : If you are the collection agency, I already sent the money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my friend, state your name and wait.

7. Hi, i can not answer you phone right now, After the tone, please leave your name, your reason for calling, and a number where I can reach you, and I'll think about you.


No comments: