Dec 24, 2007

Photo

Open up my blog, surprise to see all these old time photographs, it really caught me off guard, after realizing it came from brother Yeo's comment, instead of virus infected my blog, i am feeling relief.

Thank you very much Mr.Yeo, those photos speak it all, those past fond memory started to back up again, some of our old time buddies faces starting to look quite familiar again, haha.. especially all eleven of us, actually I miss mentioning Quak C.S and Kamalrudin previously, hopefully i got their names spell correctly.

Tell you frankly, i do not even have an old photo with me at all, thank again for letting me having them now. It really brought back some of my old fun and adventure period back, hopefully they also get to jock some of our buddies' memory too,really miss all those times we spend together, camping, campfire, hiking, mountain climbing, and skirt chasing(girl guides) scout year.

Time passed us by so fast, by looking at our youthful appearances in the photo, realizing we still have a lot of sweet past that we can dream on, all those fun time will forever remember by all of us with those photos, well done, brother.

Any idea where is Q.C.S and kamal now?wish they are well and doing alright so far.

2 comments:

Don Yoo said...

The last time i heard about Quek was long time ago-he was with Public Bank. I think Kamaruddin Zaman must be a doctor by now, He went to UKM then for medic course.That all i know

CT Chow said...

Thank for the update , Don Yoo.